Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Mike Ness

  1. #21
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oasis made 2 great albums, a good album and then proceeded to just be very average for the next 7 years. My brother keeps telling me they are the best rock band in the world, and I like them fine, but I'll refrain from huffing dong.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member ghosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2002
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I kinda liked Vern after I got used to him.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, what was the original topic of this thread, I don't even know how to decipher the first 5 or so replies anyways.


    long post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •